DATE: February 8, 2019
LOCATION: Boucherville, QC or Brampton, ON
REPORTS TO: Business Manager, Personal Care
BRIEF: The Product Manager – Personal Care is a pivotal role in the division providing liaisons between suppliers, account managers and sales operations to facilitate business growth and profitability.
COMPANY: Azelis Canada Inc., among the leaders in the distribution of active ingredients and special-ty chemicals, offers a wide range of distinctive services and customized solutions throughout Canada. We provide specialty ingredients and chemicals to the Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food & Health, CASE as well as Industrial Chemical & Industrial Specialties Markets. Regulatory expertise and specialized warehousing/logistic capabilities completes our ability to provide a one-stop solution for our clients and global supply partners.
We are certified under Responsible Distribution Canada and also are ISO 9001:2000 registered which demonstrates our commitment to quality and ethics.
- Proactive management of several suppliers and principals including negotiations, trip/meeting planning
- Assist in coordinating onboarding strategy for new principals
- Assures the timely launch of new products into the market
- Responsible for the ongoing market development, pipeline maintenance and sustained profit growth of their product portfolio
- Review weekly call reports from the sales team for product support and promotion and provide monthly reports of sales and margins plus other activities associated with the role
- Be the specialist for his/her key products and markets, offering technical support, joint visits and conference calls for products offered by Azelis suppliers
- Daily technical support for customer inquiries and issues
- Organize and prepare suppliers reports for review, strategy and training sessions
- Develop and educate the team using sales tools such as literature, presentations, and brochures etc.
- Create unique value propositions for customer segments
- Update company information and product line offerings in buyers guides and other associations Setting stock reorder points and coordinating with Azelis Operations
- Conducting market research and search for new sources to maintain and grow sales
- Central role in working very closely with the Azelis Personal Care sales force team and balancing company objectives, customer requirements and supplier expectations
- Builds strong ties and relationships with the sales force on the basis of trust and credibility and collaborative cooperation between each other.
- Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to per-sonal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations
- Minimum 3-5 years previous experience in Business to Business Sales, Product Management or Purchasing
- Previous R&D/formulation experience an asset
- Post-secondary education in Science or Business related field
- Proven business acumen
- Proven experience analyzing markets and developing marketing plans
- Advanced computer skills including experience using MS Office, Outlook, ERP
- Chempax and Salesforce knowledge an asset
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and handle pressure
- Proven ability to manage details on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- English/French Bilingual
- Is available to work outside business hours and to travel away from home
- A willingness to travel overnight, up to 10% of the time
- Azelis offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including incentives and RRSP contribution matching.
TO APPLY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: Product Manager – Personal Care
Azelis Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.